GSA IT Schedule 70 is the largest and most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government. Schedule 70 is an indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to products and services from over 5,000 certified industry partners.
The GSA Schedule 70 vehicle provides for a wide variety of products and services, industry partners collaboration through contractor team arrangements, easy Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) compliance, easy online ordering through GSA e-Tools, regional GSA presence and blanket purchase agreements (BPAs) to fulfill repetitive needs under GSA Schedule contracts
A sample of Zibiz GSA clients include:
- Department of Justice
- Missile and Space Intelligence Center
- Naval Surface Warfare Center
- US Air Force – 25 ASOS
- Andrews AFB
- Naval Oceanographic Office
- Pennsylvania Air National Guard
- Spangdahlem Air Base
- National Park Service
- U.S. Bankruptcy Cour
- DHS / Customs and Border Protection
- National Weather Service Alaska
- General Services Administration
- Federal Maritime Commission
- Langley Air Force Base
- Bureau of Reclamation (LCDO)
Zibiz schedule 70 contractor information can be found in the GSA elibrary.
Please contact us to request more information about specific contracts and Federal Government procurement vehicles.