Cloud Services Router
Lowering the barriers to enterprise adoption of a hybrid cloud model by extending the enterprise WAN to provider-hosted clouds.
Main features of the Cloud Router:
- Flexible virtual form factor designed for multi-tenant, provider-hosted clouds
- Complete, hypervisor-isolated, multi-service router instance for each tenant
- Proven, familiar, enterprise-class Cisco IOS Software networking services
- Feature and operational consistency with Cisco physical form-factor routers
- Component of end-to-end WAN architecture with Cisco Integrated Services Routers and Cisco Aggregation Services Routers